Our engineering experience spans to diverse product sectors and areas.
- Test Driven Development (TDD) in embedded systems
- Participated to world’s first prototype of a wireless LAN 802.11a smart antenna baseband processor
- Written Wi-Fi (802.11abg) MAC Layer and the FPGA hardware interfaces
- Created a system test and simulation testbed for MAC testing
- Designed a motion control system (MIMO, Multiple Input-Multiple Output) using advanced design methods (System Identification, simulations, test vectors etc).
- Four innovations leaded to US & European Patents
- Designed of a state of the art (HDI) six-layer board of a small form factor GSM phone with integrated WLAN for VoIP.
- Development of safety critical firmware for commercial applications
- Partner to the MARI-Sense project, working on Autonomous Vehicles and Sensing
- Engine IoT for Maritime applications
- Electronic Cash Register
- Electro-mechanical dispensers
- Parking Systems
- Embedded Heterogeneous Platforms, including hardware, firmware
- ASIC design, functional verification and debug
Production Testing and Certifications
- Four years in functional and final testing, hardware and software
- WiFi RFIC Characterizations and Test automations
- Experience with CE/UL/FCC Certifications of products
Awards and Open Source Contributions
- AVRILOS (an AVR development framework) published to the Open Source Community
- Third prize at CodeProject Hardware contest.
- Test and Measurement World (now part of EDN Network): How to debug embedded systems
- Numerous utilities as freewares or open source.