Our engineering experience spans to diverse product sectors and areas.
Research and Development
- Partner to the MARI-Sense project, working on Autonomous Vehicles and Sensing
- Introduced successfully Test Driven Development (TDD) in embedded system design
- Participated to world’s first prototype of a wireless LAN 802.11a smart antenna baseband processor
- Written Wi-Fi (802.11abg) MAC Layer and the FPGA hardware interfaces
- Created a system test and simulation testbed for MAC testing
- Evaluated sensor ICs in the phase of demonstration or engineering evaluation and later production
- Designed a motion control system (MIMO, Multiple Input-Multiple Output) using advanced design methods (System Identification, simulations, test vectors etc).
- Four innovations leaded to US & European Patents
- Designed of a state of the art (HDI) six-layer board of a small form factor GSM phone with integrated WLAN for VoIP.
- Speech recognition using DSP processor
- Electronic Cash Register.
- Reduction of the cash register production costs by 50%
- Electro-mechanical dispensers
Production Testing and Certifications
- Four years in functional and final testing, hardware and software
- Reduction of costs of custom made test equipment
- Significant increase test equipment reliability and capabilities
- Radio Characterization
- Created RF-IC characterization tests (27) in 6 months for 2.4/5GHz bands
- Script automation to consolidate thousands result files
- CE/UL/FCC Certifications of products experience
Awards and Open Source Contributions